From nondestructive visual and ultrasonic services performed by Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI), to complex destructive mechanical test methods requiring precision machining and engineering oversite, we can review your project documents and specifications while working with you to identify the required or most appropriate test method.
DNDT adheres to the quality requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and employs certified inspectors and staff engineers trained on the latest test equipment, rigorous inspection and testing processes and adheres to the most stringent test requirements and industry specifications to include AWS, ACI, AISC, ASTM, ASME, API, IBC, NACE, UL and similar.
From high profile construction projects and heavy industrial projects to include power generation, reactors, piping and fabrication shops, to high volume manufacturing third-party test and verification, our team is here for your inspection needs.
- Bolt Torque
- Charpy Impact Test
- Custom Fixtures & Testing Services
- Dye Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Guided Bend / Bend Test
- Load Testing
- Macro Etch
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Microstructure Evaluation
- Structural Tests & Special Inspection – Bolt – IBC / ICC Compliant
- Structural Tests & Special Inspection – Steel – IBC / ICC Compliant
- Tensile / Tension Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT)
- Visual & Certified Weld Inspection (VT / CWI)